Blingstar Quad of the Month

I'm just trying to get the "non believers" to see the light.  If you don't advertise, you'll never get anywhere.  If more people sang the praises of the Banshee, then maybe it would be in the lineup for next year.  Or at least, Yamaha would have made some changes other than "bold new graphics".

419075[/snapback]

what are you talking about? the banshee was the biggest seller for years..lack of sales is not the reason they are not making them anymore..treehuggers are the reason they are not making them anymore. and y make changes? ppl bought them up with all the junk shit so no sense in changin production on them...

I wasn't talking about lack of sales. I was referring to the poor reviews on the Banshee from the so called "experts" at the mags. They would rate a 400EX as a better machine??? Come on, you were fine with getting the same Banshee every year with the only changes being graphics and fender color choices. That was bogus, Yamaha should have stepped up and updated it in 12 years. I do agree with you on the Tree huggers. They, along with the folks at PETA should be shot.

I know we're getting way off topic here but I thought I'd chime in on the updating Banshee thing. I've had mine for almost 14 years and LOVE it. I just wish Yamaha would have done more improvements over the years, then maybe more people would have bought them and Yamaha would have said "bite me" when the pressure was on to stop building them. The stock frame (weld quality, etc) sucks! My old Honda was way better as far as quality goes - it just couldn't keep up with the "Big Boys".

Rooster :dance: