Amarillo, Tx

biggun6ss

Went to a 1/7 mile circle track last night to watch my boss's son race his mini sprint. The had about 8 quads race also. There was only one banshee and he won his heat, trophy dash, and the main easy. The rest were all 4-strokes. I think the closest person to him was a 450YFZ and he was still about half a lap down. Looked like fun and I might give it a try :cheers:

It isn't a bad track. They raced again on 9-30-05. This time they had about 15 quads enter. The owners are not new to racing but they are new to running a track. I don't know if they have split the quads up into different divisions yet. The next race is 10-8-05. It is just $5 to enter and I think $10 for a pit pass. Track is in good shape, but the stands, bathrooms, and other things need work. I still don't know if I am going to try it but if you are interested give me a call at 806-206-8813. Ill try to fill you in on as much as I can.