Who thinks BHQ should sensor "f ** k"?

350TwinDeathBed

Should our posts be sensored?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i missed this, when did it happen?

what will happen to you if you do use the word? I'm sure that someone will eventually slip up - even if they don't mean it! I mean look at posts from Mudcool (mudfool) and BFS - the you can't help but use the word to express your appreciation of intelligent postings!!

I say if used in "moderation" :o then let us use it - it's never been a problem in the past (or at least for the couple of months that i have joined the site)

But at the end of the day the decision remains with Lee.

;)

I think it should be! Don't get me wrong, I love to cuss, curse, swear and anything else that deals with the french language. Seems like its the only way to get my point across, and I've done it for so long that I dont even know I'm doing it nowadays.

I think it should be sensored here tho, for kids and newcomers sake. It would clean the site up a little more. I have noticed a change in everyones attitude in the last couple mo.s and there has been less fighting between members. Good job guys, keep it up.

If it were sensored, everyone who "knows" could fill in the blank on their own anyway, so I don't see what it would hurt.

its not that big of a deal...everyone can understand what it means anyway so who cares..i agree with reded, some people have calmed down in the last few months and everyone is gettin along...we need to keep it that way..the censorship is just for kids that may come here..

Ooooooo you found one that works

fuckers

ahh feels so goooood

418012[/snapback]

:rotflmao: good job! :clap:

f**king, fuckers, fucked!

Correction, 2 that work!

418026[/snapback]

:jesterlaugh:

Seriously tho...we could just boycott SheeMX since he's the only person on this site that has requested filters.  I hearby refuse to reply to any of his whopping 48 posts.

418097[/snapback]

No no, I agree! Boycott SheeMX :lol:

I love how the poll is looking right now! 21 to 3 :rotflmao:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I dunno...then again maybe each user could have a censor level setting right on the main page so those that want to see it can, and those that don't could have it changed to "flower" :shrugani:

418311[/snapback]

Good idea. Or maybe a sensor level based on the user's Bday? Might be tough to implement tho

hey I have a question,, my friend has a 98 banshee, and i have a 99 banshee, he has a AC bumper, and new razor tires, and i have renthal handlebars, and nerf bars, what one would win in a  drag race?

418517[/snapback]

That's fcukin hilarious! :rotflmao:

. .  .. what a waste of as f**kin thread. shit, what a even bigger waste of f**kin time. bitches and bastards

418543[/snapback]

You just suck, fucker :lol: Cmon, some people are enjoying it! ->
I love threads like this. How about the word shit? Well would you looky there.  :rolleyes:

418103[/snapback]

Damn, a few more votes for censoring :shrugani:

Oh well, there's still a commanding lead for us fuckers!! :rotflmao:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed