best sport quad of all time?

fastass

Everyones opinion varies, but would like to get some insight as to who thinks what sport quad ranks the highest of all time. In my opinion the banshee and the bombardier ds650 is a toss up for me. Nothing comes close to the banshee snap but as for turning and and stability the ds650 comes to mind. I know alot of people would not agree to the ds 650 as a top sport quad of all time but man when I rode one holy shit that thing kicks ass, and not only that this was the only quad to ever win the dakar rally and the baha 1000 and the 5000 and the 500 and couple of 250 baha type races in one year. that says alot for me in terms of reliability. what do u guys think??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep 250r if yo u cant beat him em' :bolt: with your new 4 poke technology just eliminate the competiton by removing them from sanctioned races altogether . :angry: R and the she are too clsoe, theyre both such awesome quads and the hop-up potential is so unreal on these bikes :dance:

in my opinion i think the honda 250r is the best sport quad of all time. i have owned 2 of them and they performed flawlessly but, the shee is just a better fit for me being a big guy and all but, the old R will always be a stand out in my books with the shee coming in a close 2nd place!

eton 50 all the way :cheers:

:rotflmao: no but seriosuly id say the 250r or the yfz cause they both dominate the yfz has been out for a little under 2 years and you see more yfz's then you do anything else but beofre they came out all you saw on the racing scene was the 250R and pretty mnuch every pro had one and im sure alot of them still do