I just caused a WRECK!

Why should it be a problem if someone is on their own land riding and the person gaulkin wrecks. It is the person driving the pickups fauld not CK's. Riding on the road and causing a wreck is a different story.

411072[/snapback]

Yeah there is nothin that ruffles my feathers more than people gwakin' at you. I just wanna put a bullet in their forehead. :shootself:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that i read yo u were i n your yard and he was not paying attention, that was his own dumb fault ,initially by your post i didnt realize you were on your own property stunt riding :bolt: . some people just dont watch the road i n front of them for shit :cheers:

Edited by rocketboy

Thats cool. I do feel a little bad though because if I wasnt there he wouldnt have wrecked but that is just the way it is. I wasnt doing anything wrong. I only live on .75 acres and that is the only place I have to ride. :confused: Oh and I found out he was 17 and his truck rested just below the telephone pole and didnt hit it, but a guide wire scraped down the passenger side and crushed the door in and messed up some of the bed on that side. He had his girlfriend with him and it cut her right hand since she was by the window. I hope she is ok. When she realizes he was watching a girl on a 4wheeler she is going to be pissed.

It's the drivers fault bo doubt. Kinda reminds me of people injure/kill themselves, kids, others, risking everything for a fkn bunny rabbit or a 50cent dog in the road.  :shootself:

411088[/snapback]

That happened here a week ago today on the I-15 about 30 miles north of me.

Guy going 85mph (its 75mph out there) northbound swerved to miss a dog on the freeway. He over corrected and ended up JUMPING the burrow pit and hitting another car travelling southbound head on. The tractor/trailer behind them slammed into the wreck, and when it was all said and done, an 80 year old woman, and 2 children under the age of 5 were dead. I think all 3 were ejected as well, and both of the kids were in restraints. It must have been one hell of a wreck.

The local highway stars on the news even said in a case like this...hit the dog, take the damage to your car.

i think we need some photo evidence so we can see just how pissed she'll be. :clap:

411203[/snapback]

yep... it must be a hurtful lie, its a dude cause if it were a girl she'd surley post a pic of her topless (as long as she wasnt an ugly fat fucker) so we could then come to a final conclusion :drool: whos with me? :clap: