I just caused a WRECK!

Holy crap! I was just ridding my banshee in my front yard and I saw a truck coming down the road and not being one to show off :P I kinda gaped it a little and after it passed I heard this loud noise. I stopped and turned around and the truck had ran off the road and slid down a bank and hit a telephone pole. I feel soooo guilty. Right now the cops, fire truck, rescue squad and wrecker are here. Guess I will have to stay in the back yard :blink:

Christy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wouldnt of been funny then. did you not see that i asked that everyone was ok? its not too funny but it still made me laugh because I would be the one to drive off the hill. it just reminded me of myself for some reason so thats why i thought it was funny

411035[/snapback]

go do a backflip :angry:

anyways, this is why people shouldnt show off, maybe the guy is injured or something, who knows? i prefer to keep my riding on land where no cars can go. Well it is fun to show off, just do it were you know something bad is not likely to happen like the road or whatever.

Edited by scream'ntwostroke

o god. my dad was on the phone with a buddy of his they other day, and suddenly his friend goes "OH FUCK i gotta go, some guy on an atv tried to cross the road in front of a dump truck and got hit!!" ...click.

he called later, i think the guy was pretty fucked, hit by a dump truck goin who knows how fast on a major road, and all.

only takes a split second for someone to get hurt or killed.

I don't care what anyone says... I find it funny too. Anyone who would run off the road because of their own ignorance is worth a good laugh. Now if he put the truck driver in jeopardy... like pulling out in front of the truck... then it wouldn't be funny because it would have been CK's fault. He didn't tell the driver to 'rubber neck' as he drove by and fail to do the responsible thing and keep his eyes on the road.

Besides... evidentally it was in a residential area where the speed limit would be regulated around 25 at the max. Highly doubt it would cause any bodily harm to the driver unless they tried something like the guy with the red lifted chevy and tried to ride on the top of the truck while it was still moving. Everyone knows what video i'm talkin about.

I don't care what anyone says... I find it funny too.  Anyone who would run off the road because of their own ignorance is worth a good laugh.  Now if he put the truck driver in jeopardy... like pulling out in front of the truck... then it wouldn't be funny because it would have been CK's fault.  He didn't tell the driver to 'rubber neck' as he drove by and fail to do the responsible thing and keep his eyes on the road.

Besides... evidentally it was in a residential area where the speed limit would be regulated around 25 at the max.  Highly doubt  it would cause any bodily harm to the driver unless they tried something like the guy with the red lifted chevy and tried to ride on the top of the truck while it was still moving.  Everyone knows what video i'm talkin about.

411067[/snapback]

red neck surfing......lol that red chevy sure took a hit

This is SOO rediculious. I was in my own fucking YARD for god sakes. And when I say "gaped" it that means "gave it some gas" no wheelies or anything. This guy needs to learn how to drive if you ask me. He looked at me on the left and ran off the right side of the road. I mean thats like driving by a amusement park and trying to blame them for getting your attention. banghead

go do a backflip :angry:

anyways, this is why people shouldnt show off, maybe the guy is injured or something, who knows? i prefer to keep my riding on land where no cars can go. Well it is fun to show off, just do it were you know something bad is not likely to happen like the road or whatever.

411059[/snapback]

Why should it be a problem if someone is on their own land riding and the person gaulkin wrecks. It is the person driving the pickups fauld not CK's. Riding on the road and causing a wreck is a different story.