noss head

taldoc3

I think I will be satified, I am running 280 jets, fmf fattys, and a pro-flow kit will i need to change the jetting, right now I cannot take my airbox lid off it bogs the shee down at low rpm's hard to get the holeshot, I want to take the lid off, whats the prob

i can tell u yes u will need to re-jet. nomatter what u do to your bike, check the jetting always. i dont care if u change a head-light.....check the plugs....lol, jk. i have 68mm domes. u will be throwing more gas than stock to fill the needed space. if u dont rejet, it will fill that needed space with air. bad combo. lol. boom. or crackl clrackle...RUN LIKE A RAPED APE......then boom.

Um the domes are smaller and there is less space creating more comp. and no you don't have to rejet.  :shootself:  When you take that lid off you need to rejet, go up on the mains.

407400[/snapback]

Same Thing I Was Thinking. Never Heard Of Rejetting After Changing Domes.

i can tell u yes u will need to re-jet. nomatter what u do to your bike, check the jetting always. i dont care if u change a head-light.....check the plugs....lol, jk. i have 68mm domes.    u will be throwing more gas than stock to fill the needed space. if u dont rejet, it will fill that needed space with air.  bad combo. lol. boom.    or crackl clrackle...RUN LIKE A RAPED APE......then boom.

407389[/snapback]

I Think Mccarty Is Talking About Big Bore Domes. Then You Would Rejet.

Um the domes are smaller and there is less space creating more comp. and no you don't have to rejet.  :shootself:  When you take that lid off you need to rejet, go up on the mains.

407400[/snapback]

I know on a four stroke, if you use higher compression, the general of thumb is go down one size on the main, but i dont know about two strokes.