Directions to Drags

reded

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ed, brent how your guys bikes run?? win anything?? we ended up going to holt and running my dads 500 and a buddies 250 ...i won the 500 sportman class with a 7.96 :D stephen ran an 8.4 on the 250...both are stock motors and stock swingers..there were 140 bikes there,,it was insane all the fuckin ppl...rob ran a 7.2 on his 500..it was only 2 hundredths off the hill record time..is it harold that holds the hill record there??

ed, brent  how your guys bikes run?? win anything?? we ended up going to holt and running my dads 500 and a buddies 250 ...i won the 500 sportman class with a 7.96 :D  stephen ran an 8.4 on the 250...both are stock motors and stock swingers..there were 140 bikes there,,it was insane all the fuckin ppl...rob ran a 7.2 on his 500..it was only 2 hundredths off the hill record time..is it harold that holds the hill record there??

413893[/snapback]

I got 1st in the banshee modified, reded got 2nd. In the open I got 2nd and reded got 3rd. We both got beat by Ryan Muphys 10mm drag frame in the open.

haha, man everyones busting my balls lately. jk LOL banghead

Gotta try to get strong for ya huh?!! :notworthy:

thought you didnt do yfz motors  :cry:

416276[/snapback]

I do pretty much ALL ATV motors , just hadnt been to deep into the YFZs yet..