Directions to Drags

reded

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the sun comes out tomorrow I can prolly get ahold of a couple 4x4s to clean up the track for ya :D . That is if you have more than one hairo.

418429[/snapback]

Ed If you can that would be a big help I have a drag that maybe a 660 ncould pull I will let you know tommorow about ten if we are on or not I will post it here

thanks Buzz

Guys bad news we took the 4x4 down the track and sank , it is soup under the sand. We will reschedule for OCT 9 it is a sunday afternoon, we will practice at 2:00 pm, each machine will get two passes. Hopefully we can get started with the race by 4:00 and be done racing by 8:00 if anybody has another idea let me know and we will decide. But as of now this is where we stand. I am leaving town tommorow for two weeks but feel free to call me on the cell or call the house phone and talk to my wife or boys they can get a message to me. Sorry about this.

• 4 months later...
Puddle jumper..I take it you are still riding the YFZ 450.  If so there are two 450 classes, a stock class, and a modified class.

Stock means aftermarket exhaust only.  Modified is anything you want!

472475[/snapback]

i guess ill be in the modified class, what about nos?

nos is in the unlimited class, you will be runnin against other nos, alcohol banshees, exc. You will also be able to run in the dash for class. which is basically run what you brung, it is decided how much money is put up in the drivers meeting and then winner takes all.

472813[/snapback]

no im not running nos was just wondering if that was in the same class thats all, what class would the DS650 run in?