Directions to Drags

reded

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff it's Thursday morning about 6:30 just got home from work , it looks like the drags for this weekend will be cancled . I am going to make a decision at about 3:00 today when I get up. There is water standing on the slow down now. it would take alot of sunshine today and tomorrow. For sure practice is cancled.I will have a make up drag in two weeks next weekend off the date would be Sept. 9th and 10th. I will post at 3:30 today about Saturday

Here are the directions to get to the drags;

Go west of Atchison Ks 8.5 miles on US 73 to US hwy9

go south on 9 highway and the highway will curve to the west, come west for 1 mile and the track is on the north side of the highway.

If you are coming from the west go to Effingham KS and go east out of town on US159 it is about 3 miles until you get to US 9 Junction go East the road is curvey so don't panic, just stay on 9 highway for another 4 miles and the track is on northside of highway

If coming from the south, go to Nortinville KS and come north on US159 until you get to US 9 and 159 take a right and stay on highway until you get to the track

3 miles north of Nortinville the highway turns into 116 hwy and 159 for about one mile then 159 comes north on a big sweeping curve

Check in is over at 5:00 pm

405957[/snapback]

What kind of drags? Heads up or bracket with dial-ins & breakouts?

• 2 weeks later...
so what kind of classes are there

412667[/snapback]

2 stroke

111-210

211-325

326-above

4 stroke

80- below

81-110

111-210 each class pays back 90%

211-325

326-410

411-above

They also have an "open" class (anyone who wants to run in it)

And a "dash for cash" any size bike, winner take all

questions: call 913 874 4055 or 913 426 2853 ask for buzz

Edited by 23champ

This alky Raptor stayed home cuase he has too many motors to get done for HQ ride and everything!!! ;) How did it go guys?