superchicken

Mxzdan

You still feel the same way? What's his excuse now? Sounds to me like everyone knew him better than you thought.

430832[/snapback]

exactly...hes such a good guytho right brad? :lol:

hey asshole, old news, i already apologized and retracted my original opinions AND helped this kid find his info.  try reading the entire thread before you open your mouth next time.  im usually right, but when im wrong im more than eager to apologize and eat crow. 

i like how everyone is crawling out from under their rocks and finding ways to give me shit lately.  keep it up, its fun!  :D

430843[/snapback]

haha those are not very nice words..did he call you bitch?? or anything? treat others how you want to be treated...

such harsh words

why the hostility?????

430845[/snapback]

thats what im wondering..maybe the dark makeup is seeping thru her skin and into her brain?

after the number of times ive said i was wrong about this, and after all this time that ive kept my nose out of this issue, for him to fish around and bring that up again just to give me shit....thats an asshole thing to do.

sorry wes, did my swear word offend you?

430847[/snapback]

didnt look like givin u shit to me..just a simple question... :confused:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...hes such a good guytho right brad? :lol:

haha those are not very nice words..did he call you bitch?? or anything? treat others how you want to be treated...

thats what im wondering..maybe the dark makeup is seeping thru her skin and into her brain?

didnt look like givin u shit to me..just a simple question... :confused:

430855[/snapback]

are you gonna follow me around and make stupid comments in every thread i reply to? i just wanna know so i can prepare myself. ya know, get out my eyeliner, voodoo dolls and magic spell casting potions and stuff.

hey asshole, old news, i already apologized and retracted my original opinions AND helped this kid find his info.  try reading the entire thread before you open your mouth next time.  im usually right, but when im wrong im more than eager to apologize and eat crow. 

i like how everyone is crawling out from under their rocks and finding ways to give me shit lately.  keep it up, its fun!  :D

430843[/snapback]

Wasn't old news to me, just had to put my 2 cents in where I see fit, just like you do. :shrugani: I hate that you get so hostile when someone does the same thing to you that you do to others. I'll leave the name calling to you though.

Wasn't old news to me, just had to put my 2 cents in where I see fit, just like you do.  :shrugani: I hate that you get so hostile when someone does the same thing to you that you do to others. I'll leave the name calling to you though.

430876[/snapback]

what was that? 'im sorry brooke, youre right, i see now that you have already apologized for the issue i dug up outta nowhere.'

aww thanks brad, no hard feelings. ill look past your previous passive aggressive post, since i know if you had a problem with me, youd admit it, and not just find any random reason to pick at me.

what was that?  'im sorry brooke, youre right, i see now that you have already apologized for the issue i dug up outta nowhere.'

aww thanks brad, no hard feelings. ill look past your previous passive aggressive post, since i know if you had a problem with me, youd admit it, and not just find any random reason to pick at me.

430880[/snapback]

Brooke, I don't need to set and bicker with you while you try and analyze my post and why I posted it. I felt it, I said it, done!!

hey brooke, would you mind sending me pictures of you with your dark hair, makeup, eyeliner ect, and preferably naked, i dont mind you scary chicks  :P  haha sorry just tryign to break up the hostility

430901[/snapback]

:D

dont encourage me