Making A Ford Crown Vic Extreme Crash Safe

I know I will proally get laughed at for this and called parinoid but after seeing some aftermath on a ride along and what can happen in an er I am looking for an extremly safe car. I was wondering what years the crown vic got the 5 star frontal crash test and what the side rating was and what year they did that. I spend alot of time on the road. I am looking at a used police package version. I was wondering if those prisoner screens improve roll over and side impact protection?

Is the crown vic very safe or should I just get a volvo? I am also looking if they make any type of special seat for the driver with those special quick release safety seat belts. I dont think I need a puch bumper. I just want an ultra safe car. Any info is greatly appreciated.

You need a 5 point harness in the drivers and passenger side, shit,, get all 5 seats with a 5 point harness. weld the seats to the floor boards (in case the bolts break off), get that foam system they used in that movie with Stallone and Sandra Bullok. Youll be set.

404772[/snapback]

I never liked the movie Demolition Man. <_<

welding your seats to the floor isnt a good idea. if you afraid your bolts are going to break step up to G8, or better yet an F911 alloy bolt.

deist, crow, simpson, and stroud all make some great belts.

look to sparco, beard, or crow for seats.