WELLSVILLE OHIO

2twin350s

IF YA LIVE AROUND WEST VA. OR OHIO, YA GOTTA GO TO WELLSVILLE. ON ST RT 39 5 MILES NORTH OF WELLSVILLE OHIO. TURN LEFT ON SIXTEEN SCHOOL ROAD AND FOLLOW IT STRAIGH FOR 2 MILES. IT WILL PUTYOU RIGHT IN TO OAK TREE SPORTSMAN CLUB. PROLLY 8-10 THOUSAND ACRES AT A GUESS.INSANE HILL CLIMBS. ANY THING GOES.PRIMITIVE CAMPING.AT ONE TIME IT WAS RANKED 3RD IN THE NATION TO RIDE AT. JEEPS BUGS BIKES GOLF CARTS QUADS, HORSES MULES WHATEVER. THE BEST PLACE IN THE NATION RIDE ALNITE WHATEVER. ONCE YA GO YOUR HOOKED. NOT FOR BRGINNERS. GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH OAKTREE SPORTSMAN CLUB AND HE HAS PICS AND INFO ON HIS SITE.

Edited by 2twin350s

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 2twin350s, do you ride with the wayne county atv club or omr? Both clubs ride in wellsville a lot. WCATVC is also planning a trip to hatfield mccoy in sept. A couple of us ride banshees and most of the members are on sport quads of some type. My banshee is pretty much set up for wellsville and climbing hills as the +2s suck at elsons or crows. Somebody on here from Ohio was talking about Oak Hill? but I haven't made it out there yet. Do you run mud machines or some other type of tire?

Hey, 2twin350s, do you ride with the wayne county atv club or omr? Both clubs ride in wellsville a lot. WCATVC is also planning a trip to hatfield mccoy in sept. A couple of us ride banshees and most of the members are on sport quads of some type. My banshee is pretty much set up for wellsville and climbing hills as the +2s suck at elsons or crows. Somebody on here from Ohio was talking about Oak Hill? but I haven't made it out there yet. Do you run mud machines or some other type of tire

mud machines all the friggin way. we ride elson street quite a bit. i love wells,we will be there labor day. we ride with tripod troy if ya know him. he runs a atc 250r, my bansh is all purple and black and my wifes is red and white. we run 2 into 1s so if ya see us or hear us, track us down. been to crows, it is ok for an afternoon, but if i drive 25 more minutes i can be in wells, so i rather go there, where is oak hill? never heard of it, there is also wallhonding hills in coshocton county, it is pretty tame kinda like a real small wells, they got rails there, about 300 acres. kinda expensive though but it is something different to do

• 2 weeks later...

well went to wellsville this weekend and it was great. thay were trashing equipment left and right, we seen 2 hondas roll. YEAH. NO,no one was hurt. always good to watch the 400 ex boys roll. the bikes were ok too. otherwise i would not joke about that. the only reason i mentioned that was becuase we ran across a fleet of hondas, 400ex and 250rs, that were bashing on banshees. so i built a new hill around one they could not get up. that pissed em off! and then they used my trail and i did not see them the rest of the weekend. another guy rolled a suzuki samuri, he was ok but the truck was tore up pretty good. they dragged it off the hill on its side with a jeep. we got vidoe and i will try to get some pics up and video up. lot of people there and great wheather.me and my wife burned thru 10 gallons of gas, so we did get some good riding in. as always. wellsville, the best location in the nation

Been there many times and hillsville is better.  Wellsville is better on a dirt bike.  To many technical rocky trails there isn't many places to let it rip in upper gears.

411760[/snapback]

you aint seen all of wells then. i can get mine up in gears in there no problem. i dont go down there for that though. i ve seen hillsville but it is always on and off again due to cops.i dont want my bansh impounded.FORGET IT. when hillsville is all legal, then i will go. wellsville is all legit. no cops. pay the money and do what you want.if ya want to scream through the gears, they have a drag pit there. maybe that would suit ya. i go there for the rocks and hills,i love technical stuff. drag racing is for doin in the yard.besides no place on earth has the entertainment factor like wellsville!

I have been there probably 20 times in my shee and jeep. I've seen tons of it. I prefer hillsville, marienville, and the hatfield trail. All three are better. But each rider likes his own thing. The reason I like hillsville is the track is fun when you get good at riding, its fun racing people on the track or the open trails of marinenville. I do like hill climbs but I have way too much into my bike to just see if I can make it up some washed out hill side. I've had buddies tumble off cliffs and go home with nothing at that place. I'll stick with my jeep or a dirt bike for that rock hill.

I like Wellsville,but a few of my riding budz don't.Its one of my all time favorites.

Oak hill is down by the WNF Telegraph trailhead.Its also called Firebrick.

Probably the only other place I'd rank in front of Wellsville.Its an old mining complex on about 20,000 acres.Alot like wellsville but alot more to offer.

Theres anywhere between 300-1000 people out there on a sunday.