yfz 450

trex banshee

raced a yfz 450 for the first time on pavement last night. The guy was talkin bunch of shit pretty much like all 4 choke guys :P . it was cool though we are freinds. Well we raced maybe 500 feet. i thought he would stay close for little while but it was over from the beginning i beat him about 5-6 bike lengths it was awesome, and the shit talking quit. :D

:clap::dance::rotflmao::D THAT-A-BOY Congradulations! I was smoking YFZ's at little sahara.I have heard that some of them are getting pretty fast.I've heard the RonWood kit makes a huge difference.Be careful with them.Smoking most of them shouldn't be a problem,but there will one of these days be a sleeper come along.

Be careful with them.Smoking most of them shouldn't be a problem,but there will one of these days be a sleeper come along.

402721[/snapback]

yeh no shit i have seen a couple that haul serious ass. they can really put the power to the ground on loose dirt and sand. That is why i love to drag on pavement. :cheers:

I've been beat by some 4-strokes.I dished out my share of beating,but not always.At St.Joe there's a guy called THEBOM.He races Bombardier DS's.They are extremely built.Several are on nitrous.Yes,they are fast.I think one or two have override trannies.The 4-strokes can put out some crazy numbers,but I'm staying 2-stroke.I do wish ours would hook up as easy as 4-strokes.

I've been beat by some 4-strokes.I dished out my share of beating,but not always.At St.Joe there's a guy called THEBOM.He races Bombardier DS's.They are extremely built.Several are on nitrous.Yes,they are fast.I think one or two have override trannies.The 4-strokes can put out some crazy numbers,but I'm staying 2-stroke.I do wish ours would hook up as easy as 4-strokes.

402971[/snapback]

yeh you can't beat the traction of a 4 stroke.

i got smoked by a kfx 700 at little sahara that was on the bottle.MAN DID THAT FLY! i hear you though i will always have my 2 stroke, not saying i won't buy a 450 one day.

My brother has a v-force.He's already had the grab bar torn off 3 times,and it's bone stock.Other people will ride it.You can tell them it is a wheelie machine.They hit the gas and up it goes.Pointing toward the sky.It does run pretty good.He wanted to race at Little Sahara(he knew what would happen).He wanted me to spot him a few bikes.NO PROBLEM.I think I shifted twice until I caught him and went flying by him.Most of the yfz's are not a problem either.I'm not going to say I can beat all of them.I'm sure there is some very fast ones out there.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a banshee with some decent mods and raced my friend kirks yfz450 this weekend on asphault and he spanked me by like 5 lengths. He is totaly stock exception of the cam mod. Those fuckin yfz450s sure move I dont think u can touch a yfz450 with a stock crank and stock bore. What do u guys think?

Well yea thats mabye the case in your situation, but I've got fmf's cool head, k$ns, boost bottle, v-force reeds and spacers, and we race everthing we get are hands on. plain out he spanked me ass! No one that rides a banshee with the same mods would beat him either. and hes pretty much stock! U have to have a stroked motor or a bored over motor to even touch em' or beat those 450's. Anyone who says different is full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

A stock bore,stock stroke banshee can't beat a 450?Mine will.They better hope I don't hook up.Their party is over.LOL!I raced some of my friend's 450's.One was a honda and the other a yamaha.Both have pipes,K&N filter,rev box,and different cams.They do run really respectably.I was having trouble getting the banshee to hook up,but when it did I'd run right by them.Just because I can beat them,doesn't mean I don't respect them.