yfz 450

trex banshee

your fool of shit bro!!!!!!!!!! no way in hell u would be able to. the honda 450 is alot slower stock for stock compared to the yfz450, I'll put all my money down on the 450 all day long if u running stock bore and stroke on your banshee! I was on pavement with my banshee that has a few mods basically all the bolt ones and then some, and I could not touch my friends stock 450 with the cam mod. and we raced atleast 10 times rolling starts and stop.

ill put everything I have down that my shee will kill a piped jetted and cam modded 450 cause ive already done it! im stock bore stock stroke, but that dont mean shit. Obviously you dont know shit about banshee's thats why your getting your ass beat! ITs called porting which I have and I race asphault and sand. My shee's 70-75HP on stock bore and stock stroke a 450 cant do that without going big bore a banshee can! So all i can say is maybe you need to have your shee looked at! Ive even saw piped, jetted and filtered shee take a piped, jetted and filtered 450 alot it rider but the machine does help. Dont get :bolt: me wrong the 450's are bad ass but the shee is the KING OF THE HILL! mod for mod! :bolt:

your fool of shit bro!!!!!!!!!! no way in hell u would be able to. the honda 450 is alot slower stock for stock compared to the yfz450, I'll put all my money down on the 450 all day long if u running stock bore and stroke on your banshee! I was on pavement with my banshee that has a few mods basically all the bolt ones and then some, and I could not touch my friends stock 450 with the cam mod. and we raced atleast 10 times rolling starts and stop.

412753[/snapback]

Is there something wrong with your banshee? My 450 is kinda dissapointing stock even with just the cam mod i dont see it gaining much, ill have to stick with a properly running banshee winning.

this is all I do all day I mod bikes I dyno bikes and see everybike first hand racing, U never told me that your bike was ported That is a pretty big advantage over just bolt ons. My bike runs great nothing wrong with my bike and I've been riding long enough to know how and when to shift. But I will guarantee that bolt on for bolt on a banshee will not keep up with the yfz450!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not talking shit but it seems to me that u are one of those guys just talking up some bs with out knowing all conclusions. That or what ever 450 u raced did not know how to shift.

i have raced more than one and only one of them was stock, i will admit with some good mods like sparks or ron woods pipe, esr intake filter kit, jetting, cam mod, and a programmer box they are damn fast for a 4stroke, but have yet to be beat by one the oldest guy ive raced was about 35 and the youngest about 19 and im 23. Everyone ive raced has been riding for along time and they know how to race, but honestley they just cant hang! End of argument. :cheers:

Well i have raced a lot of 450s ,i had Vforce reeds and FMF fattys ..450 had ben set up on a dyno,cams.full exhaust.head work ,and more that i dont know about..99% of the time i would spank him ,,bad...on dirt ,,not close on pavement at all...now i have it stroked and portwork done,,,it works really nice now,,,i am just a old guy to,,,48

Ive got CPI inframes, coolhead with 17cc domes, +6 timing advance, port&polish, 36mm airstrykers, k&n slip-ons, not exactly shure what my jetting is or elevation. my buddy built the bike and just finished tunning it, i was beating them before i had the cool head with the 17cc domes and the bigger carbs. Before i had the stock carbs, with k&n's, +6 timing, port&polish and the CPI's. I am also on a +6 swinger and am just running some stock rear raptor wheels and tires untill i get my slicks. I was on pump gas when i beat them but now on 112 octane, havent had a chance to run it yet with the bigger carbs, coolhead, and race gas, but it is not even the same machine now. last time i only ran a 9.0 flat in the 1/8th cause my tranny was hangin in 4th but i did a 1.90 60ft with stock carbs on pump gas. I should have hit mid 8's but it wasnt shifting, i should go low 8's to high 7's now.