WTB Fullbore Fronts

Cotton eyed Joe

I'm going to be looking for some Fullbore fronts (don't need rear) here soon, and I would really like the darker blue they used to have. But if they are in good clean, paintable condition without any work needed I'll consider it.

I checked eBay and found nothing, but if you have a link to an auction, or a picture of some you need to unload, put it up.

thx

If you get that set in Fros Link for EBay lemme know. I'd buy the rears from ya since you don't need em.  :cheers: and I do :P

401312[/snapback]

If I had the cash to bid on it I would. I think right now I got enough to buy a set of fronts....I think....

In about 2 weeks I'll have enough to buy a full set, but I'm sure that auction will be done before then.

what ever  happened to those two sets Minkia had?  Wasn't he gonna use one and sell the other??.... :shrugani:

401887[/snapback]

He had the blue set up on eBay. Didn't need the rears, and didn't have the money to buy both....

Not too many people have just fronts for sale I'm finding out.

I may just have to save up the change I find in WalMarts parking lot and buy a new front piece from Fullbore......