Got Beat by some F.A.S.T. bikes

23champ

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their are classes like two stroke is 249 and under 250 to 349 350 and up

4 stroke is 410 and under 411 and up if someone comes and has a just balls out dragster then i think they try and push u to drag in the open class where they race for winner takes all they keep it fair for the most part but it is a badass time u wont be disapointed

so if it is heads up racing how do they divide the full blown dragsters from something like what i ride.

its not a fair race if one bike runs a 4.2 and another runs a 5.7

i am just confused

400797[/snapback]

im pretty sure they are talking about the open class with the craptor vs banshees. im sure there are 2 and 4 stroek classes and maybe even break them into modified and stock or something...

so if it is heads up racing how do they divide the full blown dragsters from something like what i ride.

its not a fair race if one bike runs a 4.2 and another runs a 5.7

i am just confused

400797[/snapback]

Run what ya brung bud! I don't think you will have a problem running heads up.

There are no real wigged out drag bikes out there, as of yet. But I'm sure as time goes on there will be. We will deal with that when the time comes.

Lets put it this way, I won the banshee class on a bike with a dune port...Its prolly only puttin out 70hp max. From the looks of the bike in your sig. if you show up you will be the next winner.

by the way, how are you running 8.5cc domes?

Edited by 23champ

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thios is Buzz from BFD Race'n and ther was some question's about the drags

There are stock and modified classes along with 2 stroke an open class to run banshee's against 4 stroke's which will pay back 4 places and there is an dash for cash which will pay out to first place. Hopfully the new photo eye's for the red light will make the racing alot better than before. Also should have the timers in by the next practice so people can know their time's. If you have any question's E mail me at bfaught2@hotmail.com

Run what ya brung bud! I don't think you will have a problem running heads up.

There are no real wigged out drag bikes out there, as of yet.  But I'm sure as time goes on there will be. We will deal with that when the time comes.

Lets put it this way, I won the banshee class on a bike with a dune port...Its prolly only puttin out 70hp max. From the looks of the bike in your sig. if you show up you will be the next winner.

by the way, how are you running 8.5cc domes?

401060[/snapback]

i don't know about winning but i can run 8.5 cc domes because my pistoms are flat top my compression is right at 200.

Aug. 26 and 27 . Cmon up you would do real good and have a blast. You guys can stay at our place if ya like (free room and board) :cheers: . Friday night is practice and sat. is races. Bout like runnin at Aledo but alittle bit more sand. Your turn to come up here and race, so start getting ready.... :headbang: