engine ice?

sycoracer911

Really good according to some that have used it. Another good products is redline water wetter. It will actually cool better because it can be used with straight water. It has corrosion and boil over protection, just no freeze protection. My shee never see's freezing temps.

I run waterwetter. It seems to run cooler, but I didn't have an overheating prob. to begin with. I wouldn't use it as a way to fix engine overheating issues. If you are too hot, you have problems that waterwetter and engine ice isn't gonna fix.

The stuff IS good for keeping things a few degrees cooler, which may help extend engine life and keep hp up during long periods of riding.

Guest nightmare

I put some engine ice in my buddy's Banshee. It really does work. His Shee used to get really hot in the woods, now he can ride in the woods all day.

I just started using Amsoil's coolant. Its the exact same ingrediants as engine ice- propelyne gycol. And for 20.00 for 1 gal of concentrate that needs to be mixed with water is a pretty damn good deal. You get almost triple as much for about $3.00 more than the engine ice. I'm sold on it.