fu*k my dealer!

BRIAN BANSHEE

as you know i have had a problem with my tors since my rebuild. So last tuesday i put in back in the dealer shop (first mistake) i tell him the problem and he says its the right tors switch. So i say i don't care how much it costs just fix the damn thing. Friday i go in and the bike is done, so i happy right... WRONG!! the mechanic says to me that for two tors switches it would be $350 CAN, and that he didn't want to make me pay for that cause it was two expensive. So what he did was cut the wires of the stockers, and put on two from some type of yamaha skidoo. it was the biggest hack job that i have ever senn but it said it would work and that i would never have trouble with it again. SO i standin there madder then a deaf mute playin bingo with bingo tryin to yell bingo, cause i can't believe what he's tellin me. But me being stupid i say well whatever will make th FUC*IN thing run i don't care. SO i pay for it which cost me $180, then he has the balls to tel mel that IF by some chance it doesn't work it's not his problem. So i say fuck it he said that it would be alright and i wouldn't have a problem. Then it happened. Saturday morning i'm going in the road up to my cabin and the fuckin thing starts to act up. I get off the bike and i look at the wires and all fuckin four have come apart. The stupid fuc* at yamaha never twisted the wires, he just soldered the two ends together and put about 5inches of heat shrink on it. Then i get back on start it up and it runs fine...................for about forty five seconds and all the gas it would take was about 1/8 throttle just enough to move it.

so tomorrow i'm going in and i'm going go fuckin retarded at somebody!!!

MAN I HATE DEALERS!!!!!!!

Hey Canadians do get angry.......there's a first....... :P

If you don't get the removal kit, how bout just unpluging them???

I wonder why the dealer didn't reccomend removal of the TORS.

Cause if something was to go wrong (stuck throttle) guess whos ass it is....

i realy dont get the big deal about stuck throttel. . .pull in clutch, hit kill switch, its happend to me before (tors removed when i got the quad) from goin through water and stuff and thats all i did.

HA HA!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS i unpluged it and now the bike runs like a savage thanks. I didn't want to have to do it but whatever makes it work i guess. does anyone have any suggestions on what i could use to keep water and dirt out of the connection?

i was told by a bunch of people that the tors removal kit was a bitch to put o. Guess i should have checked with the guru's on the HQ first.  :notworthy:

391177[/snapback]

you gotta be handy with a drill. it requires drilling into the side of the carb and them tapping the whole to accept an idle screw.

But i say, fuck idle. :confused:

does anyone have any suggestions on what i could use to keep water and dirt out of the connection?

just leave em hangin..if your really woried about it, i guess electrical tape would do the trick.

the removal kit isnt all that hard to do..everything comes with it, so you dont have to go buy a tap or drill bit....

the instructions are easy to follow too....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...