dig this gem

what a jackass, that banshee looks like shit, he doesent even mention the year, but its a j-arm bike, stock suspensions besides swinger it looks like. trinity motors suck, he dont even know the type of reeds, carb size, and he's runnin fmf's on a "500cc trinity built motor"

haha, clifton is 5 mins away from me, i should jump on that deal!! Is it just me or are those stock reeds in there? NYUk, i cant believe you didnt have helix carb air spinners in your drag bike, they are 26% more effective than stickers.

Edited by chris642

what a jackass, that banshee looks like shit, he doesent even mention the year, but its a j-arm bike, stock suspensions besides swinger it looks like. trinity motors suck, he dont even know the type of reeds, carb size, and he's runnin fmf's on a "500cc trinity built motor"

390089[/snapback]

I was gonna ask if t hose pipes could run a 500cc engine. I thought if you went super size on the bores you had to run a larger diameter pipe just to get the exhaust out of there...

I'm no engine builder as you can tell. Just thinking is all.