wreaked banshee need help

well i was in a car crash yesterday with my banshee in the back and it got hurt :cry: . anyways considering what happend to it , it's not in that bad of shape , need to know if t5 silencers will work on fmf gold series , and how to get rid of that light and on/off switch , dont feel like getting a new one and i heard guys taking them off.. and I know you guy are going to be asking what shape the shee is in.. well i need new plastics , grab bar , front left hub and brake , stering stem , axel , and all tires and rims, front bumper , only part of the frame that got damage is the grab bar tabs , the rest of the body has no stress marks are anything so i'm kinda lucky considering it flew out my truck and jump for lanes of traffic and down a 20 foot ditch.. banghead ..well help will be very very nice thank you .. oh i have some skill with wires but detal would be nice .....

Im more for aftermaket , i had alot done to my shee so i dont want to go back to buying oem parts.. but i really need to know about the silencers and the wiring bypass

388032[/snapback]

I can tell you this about the pipes. I did some asking around and from what I am told, FMF pipes (except SST's) will bolt up to the Toomey stinger pipes. I have T5's and I was looking to try out FMFs to see the difference so I checked around. I haven't actually done the fit personally but others have and they said it works.

What do you mean about the wiring bypass? Are you trying to keep your headlights always on or always off or trying to put in a different type of switch? Need some details on what you are looking to do.

well i was planing on putting in another switch for the light but i think i can get a new one for cheap off ebay or something . what i need to find is a left front hub and spindle so if you guys or girls know anybody that needs to get ride of some front end parts let me know please..thanks

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE like fone me er sum then i phund sum prats at th flibaei nd dunn bid onem.

388391[/snapback]

Why waste our time if you're not going to post that in English?

Sorry bout your luck...dude. Hope you're ok!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE like fone me er sum then i phund sum prats at th flibaei nd dunn bid onem.

388391[/snapback]

that's acctually kinda clever and funny :)