Favorite Firework

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what are 1/4 sticks??? is that like a quarter stick of dynamite lol ??? :confused:

386979[/snapback]

exactaly. . .

you can buy half and full sticks too, but less common

1/4 STICK is just a name tho its not actualy compared to dynomite, dynomite ,tnt is made with high explosives such as nitroglycerin, m-80s and 1/4 sticks exc, are made with flash powerder, which burns so fast even when placed on top of somthing such as plywood, bricks , it will still blow a hole in it or even blow it apart, flash powder is as simple as a powders metal such as aluminum powder and an oxidizer i suggest making m-80s since 1/4 sticks can be rough on your hearing, On the sparlker bombs i have not got one to explode, maybe becuase i used ones with wooden sticks? but they were stil the samew kind of old school sparlker as the metal ones.. I gota learn how to make em..

Edited by Bansheeman1121

1/4 STICK is just a name tho its not actualy compared to dynomite, dynomite ,tnt is made with high explosives such as nitroglycerin, m-80s and 1/4 sticks exc, are made with flash powerder, which burns so fast even when placed on top of somthing such as plywood, bricks , it will still  blow a hole in it or even blow it apart, flash powder is as simple as a powders metal such as aluminum powder and an oxidizer i suggest making m-80s since 1/4 sticks can be rough on your hearing, On the sparlker bombs i have not got one to explode, maybe becuase i used ones with wooden sticks? but they were stil the samew kind of old school sparlker as the metal ones.. I gota learn how to make em..

387036[/snapback]

i always assumed it was a comparison of power

also, had those exploding targets before, pretty sweet/powerful, also found out they can make neat smoke rings when shot at in coffee cans (the big cans)

I get those bunker busters, black cats, and snapers (must have). I get enuff to last the year incase the neighbors are beeing a-holes we wake there ass up at 1:30 at night with 500 black cats.....and we have some mexicans that live behide us that we wake up the night after cinco damiyo real early.