Boost Bottles

*uck the boost bottle ,want better bottom end response and faster revs? get rid of the stock balance tube altogether ,plug up both of the 5/8 holes with pipe thread and silicone ,youll notice a small difference :cheers:

*uck the boost bottle ,want better bottom end response and faster revs?  get rid of the stock balance tube altogether ,plug up both of the 5/8 holes with pipe thread and silicone ,youll notice a small difference  :cheers:

386072[/snapback]

Hmmm ... sounds good i might give that a try

get a single carb kit from trinityracing. just put one on my buddy's shee, hell of a lot easier to adjust. only thing though is the price is kindof high, about $450 or $500, if i remember correctly. it makes the shee a lot easier to ride on trails :)

Edited by thegroup

I was just looking for the site where I read it but I can't find it. I read that boost bottle is nothing but a gimmick. The balance between the carbs does not need to be any more efficient than the stock crossover tube. The site was from a major company (FMF or Toomey) that was explaining the reasons why certain mods effect the Banshee in the manner they do.

So in a longer way of saying what everyone else did......NO BOTTLE

Is the timing plate going to be a pain in the butt to do my self ?

386088[/snapback]

NO, the timing plate is easy as hell to do! You can mod your factory one or buy a Ricky Stator for $35.00 You might as well have the flywheel lightened while you have it off. Make sure to buy the right flywheel puller (most all local shops should have them for about $10.00)

*uck the boost bottle ,want better bottom end response and faster revs?  get rid of the stock balance tube altogether ,plug up both of the 5/8 holes with pipe thread and silicone ,youll notice a small difference  :cheers:

386072[/snapback]

I can finally rest now...finaly someone got it right!!!!!!!!

F-ck the boost bottle :headbang:

NO, the timing plate is easy as hell to do!  You can mod your factory one or buy a Ricky Stator for $35.00  You might as well have the flywheel lightened while you have it off.  Make sure to buy the right flywheel puller (most all local shops should have them for about $10.00)

386204[/snapback]

So, to make this possible i need to go buy a Timing Plate and Flywheel puller.

Is there anything els that i need to buy (just like to know befor i start doing it and find out im missing something)