Setup for the mx track

I have a 1998 banshee it has gnarly pipes with powercore 2 mufflers,wiseco pistons im not sure what compression ratio,uni filter airfilter thats does not use an airbox,jetting,for the tires its has holeshot xcr front and powersports bandits in the rear and i was wondering what is there that i can do except for the front suspension because im ordering an alba pro comp suspension kit with elkas and so is there anything i can do to set it up better and my budget is kinda tight and i will mainly be racing at Southwick,MA and the ground is loose sandy type dirt

I think they shave off material to a certain point. pm boonman, he can hook you up for a fair price. and definately shorten the swingarm, check out www.quicksandmotorsports.com/ , they shorten your stock swingarm for about 140 w/o powdercoat. if your racing and getting new shocks, get rezzys too. and you might want to run an airbox, just my opinion.

one of the best things u can do for racing is practice u could have a perfectly set up bike but if u dont know how to ride it and jump it u are wasting ur time and banshee's take a little bit of gettting used to when ur jumping them if u want a cheap way out of that front suspension get the a-arms then run a set of stock yfz shocks they are on ebay for cheap all the time but as for as motor work whatever u get done get tons of riding time on it to learn how to manage the power good luck