Banshee VS Predator

Mod Banshee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we raced today and he beat me all I was doing is spinning. And one of my buddys had my Plug out looking at it and he put in back in but he did not tighten it up all that good. What can I do to make this thing hook? I have the X33 axle if I narrow my rear end will it hook better?

Alot depends where you race at.If you race on dirt,I'd use either 4-snows or pro-wedge 2 tires.I use 4-snows.On a good biting track,mine will lift the front end though 3rd or 4th.Sand,definitely need paddle tires.Pavement,hoosiers or M/T tires are the best as far as I know.I use stock banshee tires.You'll most likely have to ease out on the clutch when launching or spinning could still be an issue.Once you can get it to hook up,your banshee should run away from the pred.Have you tried a rolling start?

It wont start in 2nd gear and I am running Razr 2 on the rear. And this Predator did not spin at all. No we did not try a rolling start. This is the only quad that has beat me. I have raced DS650s,Banshees,Raptors,Z400s,250Rs,LT250s

Edited by Mod Banshee