You have a PM regarding swinger,axle and MSD

Msd enhancer ignition system 200.00

Chrome 6 over swingarm with chrome stock carrier 150.00

Durablue axle with banshee hubs....150.00

White painted bottom banshee a arms....50.00

Chrome tie rods...40.00

polished clutch cover with cascade inserts....100.00

385027[/snapback]

If that is how you do business keep the carrier and the axle bud!!!!!!!

If thats how I do business??what is that suppose to mean??youll come to figure out that its FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.....I did you wrong in no way so dont try and start shit on my thread...

385230[/snapback]

It is not I will come to figure that out as I have been doing business for some time now, that is how it is and from what I see and the pm's I was first as for starting shit I am only speaking the truth so if you have a problem with that o'well.

OK, Im lost.  What is sold?

385276[/snapback]

Jay from what I understand the swing arm and carrier were sold last night. Did you get my PM ?

Swingarm and a arms are sold....sorry again 1badbanshee wasent trying to piss you off but someone sent me a payment for it so I think whoever send the money first is intitled to it....but feel how you want.

385353[/snapback]

No problem, I suppose every one does things different if someone sends me a pm with intrest in a item I finish my deal with that person first then move on to the next. I as well as many others would consider that to be good business and here on HQ we try and look out for our fellow members again at least that is how I do things. I also sent you a PM about the axle I want it.

can you go any cheaper on the axle and give me some pics?

385359[/snapback]

I think I have first dibs on it.

No problem, I suppose every one does things different if someone sends me a pm with intrest in a item I finish my deal with that person first then move on to the next. I as well as many others would consider that to be good business and here on HQ we try and look out for our fellow members again at least that is how I do things. I also sent you a PM about the axle I want it.

385355[/snapback]

Yes you do have first dibs on it and If he doesent want it the next person in line will have a pm...