silver lake

hi guys, just got back from silver lake, this weekend should be awesome. I went wed-thurs, it rained overnight wed so thursday was hard and fast but by evening the strong winds had dried and smoothed it out a ton. If you like jumping the wind made some great razorbacks. the dragstrip was kinda divided with a small hill in between, the 1st strip(closest to exit) was dry but real choppy and rough. the 2nd strip was lil wet with some pudles on left side but you could run from middle over to boudaries on right side and it was real smooth. Was supprised to only see 2 other banshees on wed, and 3 on thursday??? come on guys I can't spank all the 4 strokers out there by myself,lol. cya

I was running the flag in the morning until it split in 1/2,. cheap POS flags. lol. hey was wondering if you had a pic of my bike, chrome swing-arm, a-arms, marvin shaw shocks, t'5's , ran a cub motor. Shitting looking rims, with shitty tires, had complete set of ITP's all the way around and 1st ride through hit a tree that was pretty much baried in the sand and sliced both back tires and one front,. good thing I brought backups. lol

You'll have to check my pics later when I get them all done. Was your Shee black and yellow? I think I remember seein you running the flag until about 10-11 am. After that some dummy with a 400ex was running it.....he sucked. Didn't even let the lines stage up, he'd only get 3-4 bikes racing at a time. I had 30-40 quite a few times

Yeah man that was my bike, I had quite a few running in line a few times, then my damn flag snapped, ol well. remeber seeing that little kid on that bone stock shee holeshotin everyone.. that was hillarious!..

389154[/snapback]

I have a bunch of video and a few shots of the kid smokin people. He was pullin 4-5 lengths on everyone but the full out drag bikes! He was only 12 and weighed about 60 lbs. I went and checked out his Shee, nothing done to it at all except a tach put on it, he would peg that thing waiting for the flag to drop every time! Him and his older brother (about 15) both had brand new Shee's, bone stock.

I don't know if I have any exclusive shots of you on your quad, you'll have to look through, I know there were like 3 quads that looked a little like yours so I am not sure which was which. I know I have you on video though, definitely have you on video running the flag.

Check my pics, I have about 2/3 of them up as of right now and hoping to finish them tonight. Those flags are junk btw, I bought a flag mount for my tow hook on my truck so I could drive out on the dunes and it broke after about 3 hours of flingin the flag. Thats the main reason I stopped other than being bored as hell with it.

i saw that same kid up there the week before, he's only nine. I talked to his dad and that not bone stock either. I has a timing advance and a mild port and some other stuff. that's what his dad. said. he wouldn't tell me everything. But he his a good dragger. gotta hate when you get beat by a little kid. banghead