Threw A lift on my Dodge

Its only 3" but it really helps out the ride. It really rides awesome, much better than stock. Its just a 3" coil spacer for the front,an add a leaf for the rear and some rough country 8000's. The whole shabang took me about 5 hours to do. Its a 98 4X4 1500. Heres a few pix.

before:

683030_55_full.jpg

during:683030_50_full.jpg

683030_59_full.jpg

and after:

683030_60_full.jpg

683030_52_full.jpg

683030_53_full.jpg

Next up are some new tires and maybe some rims.

Yeah, I was thinking of 33's (305's) as well Loco, but I would much rather have 35's (315's). I really have to mess with the rim back spacing however to put the 315's on. Thanks for the compliments. Whats funny is if you look at the second picture from the bottom theres a shot of my little guy poking his head out the passenger side. Its a Bubba sighting. My oldest guy just pointed that out to me. B)

You can get 35-12.5 tires to fit on that truck with the stock wheels. Any wider wheels, or different backspacing will give you clearance issues. I just put another 3" in my truck and went with 37-12.5 Wrangler M/T tires on 10" wide wheels. I like it.

hmm, really? I can fit a 315/70R16 on my stock rims? The rims are 16X7 and to be honest, I kinda like the stockers, they held up great and shine awesome and look good too. That would be a home run if they did fit. Thanx, Boon. :cheers: