RD motor

My experience with an RD350 (not RZ) motor in the last few weeks:

The crank and rods swap over, I just did it. I also used the shift forks as they have rollers instead of solid pins. ... I believed the RD to be the same as the RZ. It's the same bike, just a different name in different countries. RD in the UK (and Europe?)/ RZ in the States (and?).

But with the following, I'm not so sure. --- (Compared to the Banshee engine) The casings were wider at the transmission area. ... Longer shift drum and longer rods for the shift forks which I wasn't expecting.

The gears will swap over aswell, if you want to experiment with different transmission gearing at some point. ... The stator plate is the same, but not the stator or flywheel. The clutch and clutch basket is also the same, but not the pressure plate.

Rare.

Yeah, this ones the air cooled RD 350. From looking at it, the air cooled cylinders and head may interchange. Might make for a fun weekend runnin those, if they fit. Can't tell that the cases are wider just looking at it. Does the tranny have different gear ratios? I guess I should just open it up.