TR6's or Rockets?

if you port it, the t6 for some reason dont react well to porting.

rockets are good, depends on what your riding is,

shearers are pretty mean and have a mean ass top-mid kick

You'l really notice the difference when you start modding the quad. Rockets wil runn away from the T-6. Plain and simple... about a week from now and I"ll be caught up on orders, so the delays/back-orders shouldn't be near as bad of a problem as they are currently.

the port timing specs for the t6 are set up to match up the lousy restrictive stock banshee portwork for the reverse waves of the pipe , if you plan to change this(portwork) your going to be way out of whack for scavenging return waves from your motor,thats why when you raise your exhaust port timing(port) it runs like shit on t6 pipes and a pipe like a rocket starts to come alive with power and produces much better gains :bolt:

2 strokes are like jigsaw puzzles it all has to fit and work together :cheers:

and perform great on a stock port motor with bolt ons. :bolt:

380800[/snapback]

you are probably correct with stock ports, but if you want better power porting is where its at. and the t6 are in the trash can if you ask me

how can that be? :shrugani:

380696[/snapback]

Pretty friggin simple to figure it out if they have a wider power band that comes on earlier and has pretty good top end and the pipes are more suited to making power on a stock motor than rockets. I would classify a pipe with a powerband that is more useable in most situations on a stock motor as a better all around pipe for most people. Parden the pun, but its not rocket science! May be I should erase my oiriginal post, eat some paste, lick some short bus windows and just say, duhhh errrr durrr... Rockets all the way man! :wacko: Oh, look at the shit stir. :evil:

Umkay, Now with that said, I will now contradict myself and say that I thought Rocekets were pretty good on a stock motor. Not as good all around as my FMF's but I mainly like the banshee for the thrill of the top end power and speed so I was willing to trade bottom end for as good of top end as I could get. Iif you plan to get some porting in the near future and your TR-6's still look new, it may be a good time to e-bay them, get more money out of them now to put towards Rockets. That's what I did with my FMF's. If you don't have any porting plans in the near future, then stick with the TR-6's unless you got money to burn.