Took 1st at Thunder Ridge

Wassup350

My 1st 1st place wooohooo!!!

1st moto i got 2nd out of the hole, and woulda had it if i didn't wheelie off the line. Then after the first corner i past this guy on a honda through the whoops section of the track and shortly after had a huge lead on him. My banshee was running pretty damn awesome. All the announcer had to say was that "Henriksen is just, gone."

2nd moto wasnt so easy, i didnt jump off the line as fast as i shoulda and got 4th outta the hole, then i had to fight for position. I couldnt pass through the whoops because there was a slow honda in front of me so i ended up passing them in the corners. After that i had a good battle for 1st with a guy on a troy lee predator, i tried getting by him for a whole lap untill we got to the high speed jump where i past him through the air :) SHortly after passing him i had an other huge lead, and it was great.

I'm so glad i could show all those damn 4 stroke wtf was up. All the people who say banshees are just good for strait lines can blow me. My only complaint now is that im 1 cut away from moving up to amateur, and my buddy who races on a YFZ450 is still 4 cuts away :( I've got a lot of work to do if i am gonna move up to amateur, some of the bikes the guys have in that class are just insane.

If anyone is going to Unadilla the weekend after next weekend let me know maybe we could pit together or something. It's always fun talking to other dudes w/ banshees.