Tire size

Check my sig out. I have 15/41 gearing now and I want to get a tire that will hook a lot better than my stock tires but still give good acceleration and top speed. I like how my bike pulls now with the gearing so I don't want to fumble with it to much however I have been looking at the mxr4 holeshot tires size 19x10x9. With my gearing and mods will this suit me for trail riding. I ride in mostly hard pack and grassy arears. I still want goot top speed though. Also will this size fit stock rear hub bolt pattern.

You seem to really praise those knarly's. You know what I think I just might get me some. Ive seen some of your videos and I see that you are a man that I don't want to fuck with yet. Your bikes run awesome man. I guess those knarlys will be what Im gonna get. I will come see you with my to drag tecates though. :):D I have a tecate 4 and 3. Both are badass. Im not through building them yet but almost. When I start going to the drags this summer I plan on carrying both. I will put the tecate 4 at the back of the trailer so it will come off first that way if I beat someone then I will tell them if you cant beat this one, how the hell do you think you can beat the other one. Or if I get beat then I will say hold on one second. Then Ill pull off that beast tecate 3. :) Just messing with you though. Thanks for the tire advice.

Ok...Since you don't race, and ya ride trails. Stick with a 20 in tire on 10 inch rims. Nothin smaller. I run 18x9 holdshot mx and they hook up GREAT but off the track, all the rocks and sticks and deep mud of the trails really doesn't do me any good. If ya race. 18 inch is the best way to go. The 19 inch seems like a compromise. Your skid plate will hit everything and with 18inch tires, it sits only an inch off the ground. Keep this in mind.