Small clip

SpeedBump

nice vid! :)

372553[/snapback]

Man, you get around as much as I do... :notworthy: See ya on all the sites. We would have gotten more runs in, but after I blasted off a half dozen or so, the club member in charge came over and gave us the boot. We are not TECHNICALLY members of the ATV club, and they will not allow us to practice or anything until the memberships are finalized. Oh well, once my friend gets it all tuned in on gas, he will start working on the NOS setup. Gotta be VERY careful, I hear, one wrong setup and WHAM! there goes the whole thing. Thanks for the nice words... ;)

Looking forward to running with you guys.Tell chris we say hi.

372554[/snapback]

Hey, we have been looking for your website for Thundervalley DD. (if you are involved in it) I ran down at BBD before, and to be honest....don't care for it at all. I liked it over at NewParis, but they are gone now. Where is TVDD located? I click'd the directions link, and I guess you guys are still under construction. Me and Chris want a new track to run. I saw your classes, but not sure where I would fall in. Slightly modded 250cc. Pipe, mild porting on race fuel.

Chris will have 350cc, pipes, race fuel with NOS.

Looking forward to it too. I will tell Chris hello for you. Does he know you? You ever run with him?

• 3 weeks later...