fullflight arms

racer714

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

the link is dead

but i know trhey offer a couple models now

they used to have just the thin dom steel ones, with lesser heim's

now they also build full chromoly arms and offer upgraded chromoly heims too - both options are more money of course and put you in the neighborhood of alot more choices

ive heard mixed reviews , some people have had em for a while with no prboelsm, others not as good luck haha

i do know they have, olr at least in my case, had, good customer service, i ordered the package deal with the a-arms and works triple rate shocks, i chnaged my mind like a week after the order was placed, emailed him and said id like to keep the shocks and would have no problem paying for them, but asked if he could deduct the amount he charges for a set of a-arms and keep the a-arms, he had no problem doing so at all, asked why i chnaged my mind, said the heims looked suspect, he then offered me the upgraded chromoloy heims free of charge, i still said no thanks, and went with some chromoly armadillo arms, little more expensive, but worth it to me

Edited by Michael Jackson

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...mMakeTrack=true

anyone have these or heard anything about this co??

I herd there junk. They keep changing the name of the company. I looked into them myself and decided to go with the ASR's, they have less parts to go bad. I have them on my bike for a little over a year with no problems. ( and I ride a couple times a week, every week. )