Keihin 34mm Carb springs

$K2

Hey fellas..

I have sold my shee :( and have 1 problem. I have a twist throttle on it only cause the thumb killed my thumb after I put the new 34mm Carbs on it. I narrowed it down to the springs located inside the carbs as being so damn stiff.. The new owner wants to put the thumb back on but I recommend that he dont for the same reason I removed it. Anyone know where I can find some smaller springs for them>?? Anyone else run into this problem??

Thanks for all the help! :cheers:

Edited by $K2

you can also take the spring to a bench grinder and grind on the outside edge all the way down back and forth, dont grind in one spot too much or it will cut it, just steady grindin on the whole thing

it might take soem time but works really well

have him cut a few of the coils off the springs. itll make a huuuge difference. me and my bro did this to our 33 and 35mm pwk.

369593[/snapback]

I cut several coils off the springs inside my 34mm PJ's too, made it much easier.

yea i agree i got 28 pwk's and just went back to thumb cause were riding thru the woods alot more and damn that thing is stiff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! banghead

369752[/snapback]

cut a couple coils off of the springs. youll be alot happier and your thumb wont be sore anymore.