no airbox

noss 19cc

+4 timing

lightened flywheel

pc pipes

bored 65.5 pro lights

i have stock carbs currently :confused:

367229[/snapback]

The stock carbs do ok with mild porting.A set of 34's should help for more topend.

will those minimize my bottom end totally? i want them to be able to handle a track as well as dune'n

im guessin i will have to go down on my gearing to compensate for the carbs.. im running a 16/41 right now with no problems bogging..

367256[/snapback]

33 pwk will still have plenty of bottom end when jetted properly and really good mid - top power, but the top end gain from 33's may be negated by exhaust choice.

34 keihin are going to be the old style pj model. the 34 pj's have been discontinued and they are still a good choice because they are cheaper, but they have been known to be a pain in the ass to jet and idle correctly. 33 pwk are made by keihin too which is the newer style, they will prolly do the best job for what you have. Maybe even some 28 pwk bored to 30, I would stick with pwk's. Some people like mikuni carbs, but I have no expierence with them except for the stock banshee mikunis.

Edited by 1800bigk

I have got an almost identical setup on my bike, and i am running 33's. It still has plenty of low end power. I can run it around the local MX track, or through the woods and keep up with most people.

Im running shearer's, and thats not really helping my bottom, the pipes you have on there should help a bit more as well.

Go with the 33's decent low end, great mid / top, easy to tune, and idle as good if not better than the stockers

check out www.pro-flo.com. i think they have the best prices on those carbs. youll also need some sort of intake boots with those if you dont have some already. the stock ones are not big enough. i would go with the boss intake. you can get it from passion if thats the kind u wanna use. youll also need a throttle cable which you can get from passion or pro flo im sure.

check out www.pro-flo.com. i think they have the best prices on those carbs. youll also need some sort of intake boots with those if you dont have some already. the stock ones are not big enough. i would go with the boss intake. you can get it from passion if thats the kind u wanna use. youll also need a throttle cable which you can get from passion or pro flo im sure.

367404[/snapback]

banghead .. DAMNIT LOCO!.. why you gotta mention i need all that other shit.. i totally forgot the intake and the new filters and i just bought new pods... fulk!! :wacko: