Shearer pipe & K&N intake on PassionRE 12 port

OK hear is my New ProFLow 35.2mm bored Mikunis and Velocity tube setup, with K&N Model RU-1720 filters This clears the shearer Pipes Great. I split the space top and bottom and than Made a Brace to keep them wobble free.Very Solid and I should get any rub damage :)

Tubes are 2.25 inch dia. by 3.5 long.

Jim that long enough?

Filters are 20 degree angle with 2.25 inlet 3.5 x 6 inch body Just what the Passion 4mill long rod 12 port stroker Needs to breath Easy.

intake pic 1

intake pic 2

I tired the img link and got this error:Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed.

What happened?

What kind of pipe clamps did you use on the Shearers? I just ordered a set of Shearers and I was worried about the clearence and the K&N pod filters. The dude I spoke with at Shearer said thats why he routed the tubes the way he did because he was sick and tired of people burning their K&N's! Glad to see that worked out for ya! :clap:

Edited by sj820

Thx Guys for the compliments.

Clamps where off ebay, Some guys makes aluminum covers and use is Hi-temp silicone hose. I think he was called SS-King

I like these clamp very light but work great.

Edited by Oilsmoke

DUNEDEMON

I am running 5 inch over swing arm.

I am old man so my thinking is stock valuing is ok for my riding style but the spring is to soft for the added length. My preload is all but maxed out also.

Do I need a different spring rate and with a progressive wind?

What would the cost be ballpark?

Some insight would be great.

OK hear is my New ProFLow 35.2mm bored Mikunis and Velocity tube setup, with  K&N Model RU-1720 filters This clears the shearer Pipes Great. I split the space top and bottom and than Made a Brace to keep them wobble free.Very Solid and I should get any rub damage :)

Tubes are 2.25 inch dia. by 3.5 long.

Jim that long enough?

Filters are 20 degree angle with 2.25 inlet 3.5 x 6 inch body Just what the Passion 4mill long rod  12 port stroker  Needs to breath Easy.

intake pic 1

intake pic 2

I tired the img link and got this error:Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed.

What happened?

364703[/snapback]

Looks great Steve....keep an eye on that right hand carb fuel line though. Ive started flipping those T's the other way so that line doesnt pinch down over time...Ive lost a couple of RH cylinders because of that when the carb got starved for fuel....Jim