Rockets with 2-1 intake

I sold my T-5s and i'm getting a set of Rockets. I have a Trinity 2-1 intake with a 35mm PWK carb, porting, and +4 mil. stroker. I'm at around 1,000 ft. and I had a 210 main jet with my T-5s. My question is how much more will the Rockets affect my jetting? The biggest jet I can find for my carb is a 230. Will that be enough?

youll need to go up a few sizes for sure. are you sure 230 is the biggest you can get for that carb? have you ever considered going back to dual carbs? i think with that 4mm stroker youll really gain some with dual carbs but if you are set on single i would try www.pro-flo.com for some jets....

I know I would gain a little HP by adding dual carbs but I like the single carb because it's way easy to tune and whatnot. My builder put on a 39mm carb when he was breaking the motor in and he said it ran worse with the bigger carb on it. Right now my shee runs like no other so i'm pretty pleased with the single carb. Yeah 230 is the biggest main i've seen and i've looked everywhere. I'm hoping 230 will be enough. But I was also thinking of maybe getting a 38mm PWK if that doesn't work out and see if I could get it tuned it with one of those. Does anyone know of a place that sells anything bigger than a 230 main for a PWK?

You can swap out that DEK needle for an EEK needle and that will let the main push a lot more fuel through and should make that 230 a lot happier... if you catch my drift. I had to on my 2-1 intake setup.

And no, there is no bigger than a 230, but you can contact Holley or maybe JET for some metered drill bits and start drilling em out.... ;)