Pipes

05bansh

Which pipes?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well as some of you may remember when I wrecked I put a pretty decent size dent in my left side pipe. (I have CPI's) So I am thinking of getting new pipes. I'm trying to decide between these three. Should I get CPI's again? Or go for some Rockets or Sheerers?

Shearer's made more HP on my motor than CPI's. Didn't have Rockets to test.

359650[/snapback]

I'd go with the RDZ(shearer's).Mine pull really hard on top end.Although,I've seen some fast banshees with the cpi's.I've never actually seen a set of rockets.Except for pictures,but I like the looks of the shearer and the cpi better.Just one guy's opinion.

what are you going to do with your bent pipes?

360461[/snapback]

I'm not sure yet. Only the left side pipe has a dent in it. Either than that they are fine. I am still going to call CPI and see if they can do anything for me.

there is a place that can fix them for like $50 and they will look new again, I cant remember who does, but there was a post on BHQ about them in the past. They can take a smashed up pipe and make it nearly new again. If cpi cant do anything I would try to find those fixers rather than spend $500 on new exhaust. I will look around for that place

i hate how the rockets look. i'd get shearers. or another set of CPI's. i got a set of shearers and haven't getten them past 4th gear yet lol. i run out of room. we all hear good things about rockets and CPI's and every other damn pipe available. but as long as u dial ur jetting in and ur bike runs good u'll be pretty happy. i like the looks of CPI's an shearers alot.smooth bends baby. good luck deciding. maybe CPI will still help u out

i hate how the rockets look. i'd get shearers. or another set of CPI's. i got a set of shearers and haven't getten them past 4th gear yet lol. i run out of room. we all hear good things about rockets and CPI's and every other damn pipe available. but as long as u  dial ur jetting in and ur bike runs good u'll be pretty happy. i like the looks of CPI's an shearers alot.smooth bends baby. good luck deciding. maybe CPI will still help u out

360772[/snapback]

I agree with sandman about the looks of the rockets.The shearer and cpi's have them beat by a mile in the looks department.That's just my opinion.The rockets may be a good pipe,but I've never tried them.I will probably never try a set.I'll stick my RDZ's(shearer).

I talked to Cpi yesterday they said they will fix the dent for $35.00 and I have to pay shipping. Not too shabby imo. So it looks like I will be staying with Cpi's for now. Thanks for all of the info though guys!