Raptor 660 vs. Banshee

Which Quad is faster in a drag race?  The Raptor 660 or the Banshee

359298[/snapback]

I have a friend with a raptor is a really good rider and when we drag race on loose gravel roads He will stomp me till I hit the middle of 4th, by the top of 4th i've caught him, 5th i will pull away and 6th he is eating some hardcore dust.

banshee hands down. i rode a piped raptor against a pipes shee, and the shee won. you can keep up for a minute, but the shee just pulls away. raptors take more than just pipes to beat a piped shee, maybe a hotcam and a high comp piston.

who will win?

359330[/snapback]

Well...............................................There only one way to find out :yank:

My friend has Craptor with a Trinity 686 kit on it, lets just say even with the Trinity kit I still whoop him. I whooped him so bad he called me last week and told me he is selling the Craptor and buying a shee!!! I knew it was just a matter of time until he bought a real wheeler :D

Well...............................................There only one way to find out :yank:

My friend has Craptor with a Trinity 686 kit on it, lets just say even with the Trinity kit I still whoop him.  I whooped him so bad he called me last week and told me he is selling the Craptor and buying a shee!!!  I knew it was just a matter of time until he bought a real wheeler :D

359718[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

i dont think they are slow and personally i love riding mine..

but when it comes down to it..for speed you ride the banshee

hey loco what are your plans for the raptor project?

Edited by banshee0044

bs to a banshee beating a raptor? u sure?

360124[/snapback]

I'm saying BS to a Raptor needing more than bolt on mods to beat a Stock shee. First hand experience on that. Yes, I have a Banshee now and not the Raptor, anymore. Two different kinds of power and I am adding mods to the shee. Sorry, I just noticed he said piped shee. My bad. I did beat quite a few piped shees also though. You could possibly chalk all of those up to lack of rider ability.

Edited by rptorman

Ive taken a few piped Shee's on my raptor, I have also beat a few piped raptors on my shee when it was just piped. Its all rider guys. A 300 ex could beat a shee if the riders were good / bad enough. Personally i hate these "who will win" threads. Get off your ass, go start your bike and find out.

Which Quad is faster in a drag race?  The Raptor 660 or the Banshee

359298[/snapback]

dude i just sold my raptor to buy my bansh. Lets just say, it was the best move i ever made.

no way a bult raptor can even touch a piped shee. Four strokes suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though the yfz is pretty sick :headbang: