paddle front question

jjfizzle51

hey i have the sand star fronts right know and they are to heavy so out of the skat trak mohawk and the smooth buff what do you think i like to sand drag up hills but i want to be able to turn while strait up riding will the smooth buff turn very good or at all

Exactly what Dunedemon said. I just switched from the mohawks to the smooth buffs. The mohawks do seem to turn better, but I am a hill climbing fool thats why I switched to the smooths.

I just got rid of my smooth buffs, had to give them away, only thing they were good for, was when your duning and your buddy's Honda breaks down, you have a nice soft spot to sit on and drink a beer while he looks for that missing bolt in the sand. I bought the dune trakkers I think, little heavier but way worth it....

before I had 10 scoop straight blade haulers, with smooth buff fronts, now I run the trakkers in front, and eight scoop edges in ther rear.....hate to say it's better,

but it's definately a different riding style, befor ewith the smoothies, I would use the rrear to steer, you know slide it and power out, now I can use the front to steer, which is a lot less work. my wife's bike has mohawks, and she did not notice a difference from the knobbys that were on it before...just keep the ITP\

youll be happier

I bought my Son Sandstar and I have Mohawks and they weight about the Same.

Other Son stole my smoothies So if Turning is important to you The sand stars are the Best and they Look Cool to. Keep them. Smoothies Suck But they are Lite as Hell