-2 Swingarm

NYCBanshee7

Pros-everything

Cons-launching in sand.

Seriously, I love mine everywhere but racing in sand.  It's fine to ride in sand, but getting out of the hole is interesting.

356208[/snapback]

Ding Ding... yep. Same here. I haven't done any super steep hill climbing with it yet but I've done everything else. The sand was tough with big paddles. Other then that... you can ride wheelies easy ( as far as the balance point goes). It turns faster, more traction, it fits in the truck better.

I ran a smaller than usual paddle in the sand and I loved the -2 arm :shrugani: ...

Mike

356280[/snapback]

Werd...when I went with the -2 arm, I went with 1 less paddle...8 instead of 9. Granted, dragging it can get a bit hairy...but I don't got a drag bike either. :cheers:

Does the -2 swinger cause any clearance problems with the exhausts or fenders?

356964[/snapback]

I've never heard of anyone having problems, nor have I myself. ;)

I got to the track with my buddies once a month or so. But we usually get together and ride in sandy areas in NJ. We drag race each other when we go also,and i just got Sandstars. Would this be a problem with the swinger.

• 3 weeks later...
I got to the track with my buddies once a month or so.  But we usually get together and ride in sandy areas in NJ.  We drag race each other when we go also,and i just got Sandstars. Would this be a problem with the swinger.

357080[/snapback]

Shouldn't unless you need to beat that dragged out banshee and your not going to win with sandstar anyway. I love mine and mostly ride the oregon dunes with 9 blades. I still get up all the hills. It is amazing how it will handle the woops with a +2-+1 frontend. Try it you'll love it.