Installed tons of mods..good jet to start with?

Stinger

My shee was bone stock (except K&N) 3 weeks ago when I bought it. I just tore it down and reringed it. While it was apart, I added FMF fatties, Boyesen CF Reeds, Bored Stock Carbs (27.5mm?), Dual K&N Filters, Deleted Airbox and TORS, milled the head to 21cc, and did some mild porting. I didn't change the shape of the ports, just smoothed them out and bellmouthed the inlets. I bought all of these parts for 310 bux...

My problem is I don't know what mains to throw in it to do the break in. I've got a 380 jet in it right now...does that sound like a good start? I've also got some 350, 360, and 370's I could try. The carbs had 220's in them when I pulled them off...

Start rich and work your way back. Depending on your altitude, temps, etc, i think youre 380's are a good start, but I'll bet youll find the 360's will be where you land. Buy extra plugs and chop em to get your readings, get that baby dialed in. Always better to be too rich than too lean.

I'm at about 1600 ft but I'll be riding at little sahara tomorrow temps are in the 60's right now...gotta get it jetted ASAP.

Thanks for the info...anyone else wanna chime in?