27.5 Pilot Jets

Can anyone tell me where I can find 27.5 pilot jets for my Banshee on the net? I have checked all of the locals and no one stocks them. banghead So I figure if I have to order them I might as well have them shipped to my door. :headbang: I haven't had much luck searching the net so far so any info will be appreciated. :cheers:

Edited by AZRENEGADE1

Can anyone tell me where I can find 27.5 pilot jets for my Banshee on the net? I have checked all of the locals and no one stocks them.  banghead  So I figure if I have to order them I might as well have them shipped to my door.  :headbang: I haven't had much luck searching the net so far so any info will be appreciated. :cheers:

354739[/snapback]

try www.vitosperformance.net :cheers:

Im pretty sure i have some in my garage. Let me know if you havent found some yet and ill check. If I do they are yours for $5 plus shipping. I have a shit load of pilots and mains out there due to the fact that they are almost impossable to get over here so orderd a lot when i began modding my banshee.

Thanks for all of the great leads. :clap: I got with Vito's and ordered the pilots as well as a lot of other gaskets and things that I like to keep just in case. I don't know why I didn't think to check with him. I have done business with him in the past. Should have been one of the first places that I checked. Thanks, again for the contacts. I will put them in my favorites for future use. :cheers: