Dork on a YFZ450...

wodeman

Wonders never cease...can anyone be more stupid? We just go back from some duning in Florence Oregon, the tail end of spring break for my son. On Saturday we decide to go on one last run before we packed up. The weather was nice and we decided to go to Comp Hill to see what was going on. As we left the campground, my son was on the Banshee when this helmetless dude on a YFZ 450 was jumping a ridge of sand, you could tell he hadn't been riding a while since he almost augered the 450 as he crested and landed nose down in the sand (this 450 had fullbores and a dual exhaust, some $$$ into it) then he decides like he wants to "race" a little, well rule No. 1 is never follow a Banshee too close at the top of a hill, guy got plastered with sand as my son ripped the throttle at the top. Well "dorkweed" goes barreling past. As we get to comp hill, guess whos there? Dorkweed again. Helmetless goes down to the start area, wheels the bike around, hits his front brake and the bike flips OVER him and lands on his back (in front of LOTS of people), then after a few seconds he gets up, turns around, gives the the gas and this time flips the 450 BACKWARDS and it lands on him again. To make matters worse, my 15 yr old son goes down and blows his behind away up comp hill with the Banshee. We really wanted to follow him to see what he would do next...Just because you have the $$$ to buy a quad, doesn't mean you can RIDE a quad. My son has been riding since age 4! Saturdays are always good entertainment at comp hill!

Dollars to donuts that YFZ wasn't his! Which means their are two jerkoffs involved here. :yank:

Oh and if quads are ever outlawed it will be because of fools like these.

Edited by sheeweet

• 2 weeks later...

is it just me or do the riders of these 4 strokes actually make me dislike those bikes even more.

its the same thing with the infiniti g35...looks nice but every person driving one is a complete ass and thinks that they have gods gift to the streets....it has actually made me hate this car..

i dunno i guess im just lettin out a little steam...sorry to get off topic so......what a dumb ass he was...lol

Just for the record,,,Not all YFZ450/four stroke owners are idiots! I always try to respect other riders around me and ALWAYS wear helmets. I realize their are always gonna be exceptions. I was just talking with white trash the other day about 400 riders,,,,whether it be Ex's or Z's,,,if their teenagers and on these things,,,their usually cocky as hell!

Last year I was up in Northern WI with some friends. (we rent out a cabin and hit the trail system for a few days). There was this kid on a 400ex. he wanted to race me. ok what the hell,,,,,I smoked him,,,then he wanted a rematch,,,ok,,,,it wasnt even close again!,,,,would you beleive he kep coming back and trying to race me again? He kept claiming he wasnt ready yet,,,,(Even when I let him have the jump!!!) Its a strange world we live in!!!!!

is it just me or do the riders of these 4 strokes actually make me dislike those bikes even more.

its the same thing with the infiniti g35...looks nice but every person driving one is a complete ass and thinks that they have gods gift to the streets....it has actually made me hate this car..

i dunno i guess im just lettin out a little steam...sorry to get off topic so......what a dumb ass he was...lol

360933[/snapback]

Haha, good story man.

Yep, I do like those cars-I can see where youre comin from, but thats with a lot of expensive cars like that. Fook them.