Street Shee

Has anyone ever built a shee designed for street use? Not a drag bike, but a true road machine, like a crotchrocket with 4 wheels. I think it would be kindof a neat idea. Get longer A-arms, extended axles, twist throttle...

or maybe this just occurs to me because It's possible in Arizona?

I dunno.

im going to try to build one when i get out of skool. its been my dream to be allowed to drive a shee on roads

351387[/snapback]

from the looks of your spelling, thats going to be along time. It has been done, someone on here will have that website bookmarked with the r1 in the banshee frame :headbang:

Maybe in Cali but in AZ we just need a muffler (check) headlights (check) taillights (check) Signals (arms, check) _A_ mirror (check) Horn (Check) Plate (Check)

I have all of these already for my shee, it's legal on the street...but like that R1 shee, except using the stock setup, not a different engine. Wide A-Arms and axles for a wide track, maybe two mirrors off the ends of the bars...

I've heard of the mini-tach, but is there a speedo that could be hooked up to a shee?

legal in wyoming too....

352290[/snapback]

Years ago in Sand Sports magazine, some guy registered his Warrior in Oregon for on street use and they went around driving it in different states. Texas was one they didn't have a problem, as they claimed it was legal there, and of all places where it wasn't legal, Los Angeles. They had no problems driving it there. Got some funny looks though, and I'm sure eventually you'd get pulled over and rubber gloved.