Silver LAke April 29, 30 and May 1st

Me and my group will be in the state park. You are welcome to join. I am not sure how many sites we are getting, probably 4 or 5. We have about 20 people going.

If you are gonna be there, let me know when you will be getting there. I will be getting there on Friday night, but there will be at least 4 people there Thursday night or Friday morning. I can direct you towards our sites.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone wanna go? I think it will be alot of fun!

I've got 3-5 people locally that want to go......

351116[/snapback]

I will be there with a couple of people 10 to 20. Its time to rage

Fri, Sat and Sun :evil:

its supposed to be 60 all week, we;ll be fine!

anyone looking for a place to stay? I have a cabin I'm renting, but all my friends backed out, so I need to recoup some $$$, great parking, very close, private beach on silver lake (small one), right on the main strip!

cost, $30 a weekend per person, any takers? we are staying friday night and saturday night.

its supposed to be 60 all week, we;ll be fine!

anyone looking for a place to stay? I have a cabin I'm renting, but all my friends backed out, so I need to recoup some $$$, great parking, very close, private beach on silver lake (small one), right on the main strip!

cost, $30 a weekend per person, any takers? we are staying friday night and saturday night.

359656[/snapback]

I am very interested for me and one friend. I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

That sucks.  I'm busy for the two following weekends, but maybe we can get together at SL or the Badlands May 21-22.

360304[/snapback]

I'll see what I can do about that matt. Maybe we can get spoin and some others together at the badland or try out haspin.