Talkin Trash

dude for 2g's you should have no problems.

All i got is 12-port carbs and reeds and I have yet to be beat by a 450R or YFZ450 unless my plugs were fowled because I was still jetting it.

Hell it's just a 350 but I have raced some tricked out 450's they are fast and had way more $$ into the bike But I still pull them on the hill at glamis. Cubs are jsut for racing other Banshees otherwise just porting should work!

Kill another Duncan shee for me, I don't really like that shop. They are very Biased. They said running K&N was a HORRIBLE setup and they really didn't want to help me because I would not listen.

Wait a second.  Back up!  Aren't we giving this guy just a little bit too much credit?  :confused:

-Bill

349923[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Hey atleast you have people to challenge you and to ride with. All my buddies sold or are trying to sell their damn dirtbikes. No one to ride with :cry: Ive never rode or raced a 450, but for the $ you said u wanna spend you should have no problem whoopin his ass!

• 2 weeks later...
that or you could like just pin the throttle hittin bout 70 and hold ur fist out and then swing and youll have bout 140 mph of fist on his jaw

350296[/snapback]

yea do that!!!!! :jesterlaugh:

youll probably break ur hand... but who cares!

man i have a friend with a 450r and i stomp the shit out of him with my little setup

If I was gonna put some real money into my motor, I would DEFINITELY get it set up on a dyno. A few bux spent there will be worth a lot of jetting hassle and you'll know what kinda HP you've got on tap. Plus, you can smoke him on your first ride. What kinda power does this guy have, anyway? I would think you could get some pretty good power and torque out of a 450 if the sky were the limit. It would give you something to aim above on your mods. Although I would expect something in the 80 horse or above range for what you wanna spend. He'd be maybe 2/3rds of that if he's lucky!

I have similar deal not really talkin trash but all my niehbors comin around lookin all tough on there little hondas and 4 stroke yamahas raptors warroirs blasters 300ex u get it, well am 5 times the rider any of them are with the exteptoin of the raptor, my shee is 99.9 % finished just gotta wait to get it back from the dyno and im gonna roost all them, o yeah when u say ur shee is almost done whats left to do