Accident

QuadMX

Well here I am comin home from school la ti da. I'm lookin around havin a good time it's about 60 degrees out, windows open music turned up. Then my right tire hits the gravel on the shoulder of the road, hits a dip where theres a driveway into a field and pulls me down. Heres a guardrail over a bridge that I ride completely across before setting it down on the other side and whipping back and forth coming to a hault in the left lane. I have two pics. One of the truck one of the railing. Theres an orange fog light on the drivers side of my truck under the bumper. It broke off on the rail right where the yellow tag is. I got a pic of where the light on my truck is too, just to show how far my truck was actually hanging over the rail. I definitely shouldn't be here right now and I thank God a million times that I'm still alive right now.

Only thing holdin that front tire on is the tie rod which they had to sawzall off to get the truck onto the flatbed wrecker. Damage = front bumper smashed in lights broken grill cracked hood dented from the sign front diff case blown apart left side tires/rims messed up upper and lower control arms broken tie rod cut axle smashed brakes wrecked fender flares in about 10 pieces front bash guard ripped in half and a bent u-bolt holdin my axle to the leaf springs. I think thats about it.

Edited by QuadMX

Road. Ok actually I don't have the pic of the light on this puter. But it's mounted maybe an inch to the right of the frame horn on the drivers side. So basically more than half my truck was riding on the non road side of the railing.

thats intense dude. glad your alright. did you have any injurys atal?

347707[/snapback]

Not that I know of. I hit my left knee on my steering wheel I think and I'm just all sore from bein tense and shocked but other than that I'm pretty good.

four link with coilovers?  :evil:

348167[/snapback]

Ya, I would definitely love to go straight axle up front...There's just too much involed in the switchover, my exhaust and everything would have to be changed. but the arms on the right front are snapped...plus I'm just having the garage do it where it's towed to right now. So I dunno...I'm seriously thinking about it. I'll have to talk to the old man first and see if the garage will do that for me or not.

Bob