flywheel lightened

I haven't ever heard of anyone with idle problems from lightening a stock flywheel. This mod is noting but good as far as performance, if the machine work is done by someone with experience then there is no risk as far as messing up the flywheel. PM boonman, he does them for a good price and fast turnaround. He also shaves stock heads.

This is what I have heard.

A lighten flywheel will make your shee rev faster. This modification will not add more HP, it will only help rev faster. If the shee does not have a lot of torque, the mod will not improve that. Stock flywheels improve tracability, easier riding. Banshee's tend to have a picky power band. Some say that for trail riding is not recomended.

I recomend getting a used flywhel, get it lighten and test how the shee feels. If you do not like it sell it back.

:cheers:

This is what I have heard.

A lighten flywheel will make your shee rev faster. This modification will not add more HP, it will only help rev faster. If the shee does not have a lot of torque, the mod will not improve that. Stock flywheels improve tracability, easier riding. Banshee's tend to have a picky power band.  Some say that for trail riding is not recomended.

I recomend getting a used flywhel, get it lighten and test how the shee feels. If you do not like it sell it back.

:cheers:

342546[/snapback]

It will also allow you to slow down quicker when coming off the throttle, as there's less reciprocating mass.

It's moreso the 4 stroke engines that have idle issues as they only fire once every 2 strokes of the piston. (The more pistons, the less of a problem it becomes).

Rare.

It will also allow you to slow down quicker when coming off the throttle, as there's less reciprocating mass.

It's moreso the 4 stroke engines that have idle issues as they only fire once every 2 strokes of the piston. (The more pistons, the less of a problem it becomes).

Rare.

342575[/snapback]

thanks guys on the info seems to be money well spent on this upgrade